From: Hart, Justin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:27 AM
To: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Subject: Microsoft Certificate Services

Hey, I'm trying to import certificates from Microsoft Certificate
Services into my keystore for use with SSL in tomcat (what a mouthful).

Having problems, keytool says that the certs are not in x.509 format,
but I selected DER (x.509) from Microsoft Certificate Services.  Is
there a known problem with doing this?

Justin