I'm thinking that if it is the servlet, not the JSP, that is returning results to the browser, this can easily happen if you don't use setContentType("text/html").

Regards,
pascal chong

Schalk wrote:

Venkatesh

Does you client access the application by a URL similar to:
http://localhost:8080/application/entry.servlet ?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.