Thanks for the tip.  I have been through your procedure, and cannot get it
to compile.

David Morrow
Systems Technical Lead, IT Operations
P: (519) 951-6079
F: (519) 451-6615
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

......poor planning on your part does not make an emergency on my

 This message has originated from Autodata Solutions.  The attached material
is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the
Autodata system administrator at  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>