Hello,

I am running tomcat 4.1.27 on windows 2000 server with sql server 7 in production. Using the JDBC Realm to manage the login. The login works just fine but then after some time it hangs up. The login page is served so I know tomcat is still running but once the user types in the username and password nothing happens. Anybody have any ideas on how I can diagnose this problem. There are no error messages. Once I reboot the server the problem goes away for an indeterminate amount of time and then comes back.

thanks

Matt