Hi,
I'm looking for a solution to make the rmi registry load and unload in the same time of a webapp deploy/undeploy...
It work for deploying, but when I try to undeploy my web app, it can't finish to undeploy, waiting for registry to die and it never dies....
It is the same when I stop Tomcat, rmi registry continue to listen on port 1099 and tomcat program never stop.
I unbind all objects, unexport also all of them and it doesn't change any thing....
Is there somebody with the same pb and solve it ?
What are your solution to use rmi with tomcat ?
Thanks a lot

Mourad