Hi all,
       I am having a problem in configurating tomcat.

  1) I made a web application under webapps called hSolutions.
2) In conf , directory , there are three - four server.xml files. I put the context
(hSolutions) in server-noexamples.xml.config
 3) I copied my servlet to
webapps/hSolutions/WEB-INF/classes/hLibManagSolutions/Hello.class
 4) In web.xml file i put :
     <web-app>
 <servlet>
<servlet-name> Hello </servlet-name>
<servlet-class> hLibManagSystem.Hello </servlet-class>
 </servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>Hello</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/Hello</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<welcome-file-list>
<welcome-file>
 html/Registration.html
</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>
     Tomcat is finding the Registration.html but not the classes .
 It is giving 404 error.
            I have had problems with tomcat before, but i think this new version
TOMCAT 4.1.29 (with a ROOT folder) has some different configuration settings.
 Why doesnt jakarta, give a proper configuration example.
   Please let me know. i have wasted a lot of time on configuration today
 Will appreciate your feedback
 Thankx
 Vaneet