Tuong,

I'm having problems with the session replication with Tomcat 5. I'm trying to cluster two Tomcat's across two machines. The first Tomcat starts fine, but whenever I start the second Tomcat on a different machine I get the errors shown below. I followed the directions exactly-have the <distributable/> set. Can this be something to do with the multicast address defined in the cluster? I'm working in a pretty secure ip enviroment, mcastAddr=228.0.0.4

I'll bet that you have a (software) firewall running on either or both of your systems. Check to see that the port number that's being used to replicate sessions is open between the machines.

-chris