Hello List...

Apologies for the cut and paste of the thread below... I just wanted to add an answer
to the problem I had of how to send an sms using a servlet.  I'm sure that the ability
to send GSM text messages would be very useful - at least for the Euro-tomcatters.
The following URL provides a small .jar to do exactly that:

http://www.waex.com/techinfo/sms.htm

(Many thanks to Philippe Bertramo for the code)

/j-p.