Hello,

I have a third party application named Intraspect5.6. It uses Tomcat 4.1 as
servlet engine. It uses Basic Authentication. I want to use the same Basic
Authentication used by Intraspect for my custom application that I have
deployed in the same Tomcat instance. From my webapp, can I go to the table
where intraspect stores the userid and passwords and decode the password Or
is their a better way. I also donot understand how Basic Authentication is
implemented. Any help please.

Thnaks
-sumit