        From: Goehring, Chuck Mr., RCI - San Diego [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Thu 20/11/2003 19:15
        To: Tomcat Users List
        Subject: RE: Designing Systems Help!

        Vaneet,

        There are a ton of open source projects at www.sourceforge.net.  There is a
keyword search capably to find existing projects.  Check the "Development Status" and
other project attributes to see if a project meets your objectives.  Don't know if
there is a Document Management system, but you might find a framework or taglib that
will cover some of the pieces.

        And of course Jakarta has many framework and components libraries for doing
various things.

        Chuck