Hello,

I am new at this stuff.

My system architecture is a RedHat 9 with Apache Web Server 2.0.40;
this Apache version is distributed and pre-built with RH 9, but I
applied all the patches and actualizations that RH supplies for it. And
now I installed Tomcat 5.0.14 and Jk Connector 2.0 (from its source code).

I tested Apache (default configuration) and Tomcat (Catalina Stand-alone
configuration) and they works perfetly. But now I am trying  to
configure Jk Connector because I need that Apache supplies JSPs and
Servlets. I saw different web pages that explain it but for previous
version of Jk and Tomcat. I tried to adapt these explanations to the new
version but it did not work.

Could anyone show me the light? Any kind of help would be welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Pedro Rafael Sánchez Aranda