On 11/20/2003 03:20 PM eric perso wrote:
i search to don 't see a directory.
exemple : i ve a dir /images in my webapp
how to don't see: http://www.toto.com/images
but i cant use the images into this directory on another pages

Hi Eric
I don't understand exactly what you are trying to do. Are you trying to prevent a directory listing for the images directory?

I know that you can set a welcome-file in your web.xml and that will block the directory listing for the home directory. Right now I just realised I don't know know the setting to prevent all directory listings. Perhaps someone else can jump in?

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 RH9