Hi,
    I want to synchronise all database access. There are lots of situations
where first first a select query is performed to get the results and then
insert/update data. I dont want to implement row level locking or optimistic
locking. I just want to synchronise the whole process. Only after a thread
completes the entire process other threads can execute the code. How to do
it. Do I have to synchronise on Connection or on this or implement
SingleThreadModel. I also want to know how much extra time a synchronised
block requires than an unsynchronised block.

Antony Paul.