http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/misc.html#invoker

-Tim

Simon Taylor wrote:
First time using Apache and Tomcat - almost got it working but not quite.

Using Apache Virtual Host to redirect to Tomcat.
Have virtual host set up in Apache and Host entry that matches the virtual
host name in Tomcat.
I have logging on at the Host Level and at the Context level.

Host:-
2003-11-21 16:24:23 StandardHost[enmc-mic]: Mapping request URI
'/slink/servlet/login'
2003-11-21 16:24:23 StandardHost[enmc-mic]:  Mapped to context '/slink'

Which proves (I think) that Apache has routed the request via JK to Tomcat

Context:
2003-11-21 16:20:21 StandardContext[/slink]: Starting completed
2003-11-21 16:24:23 StandardContext[/slink]: Mapping contextPath='/slink'
with requestURI='/slink/servlet/login' and relativeURI='/servlet/login'
<SNIP>

How can I tell what servlets Tomcat thinks exist for a context? The web.xml for the context looks fine to me - Tomcat Manager just lists the apps not the servlets within right?

Do I need to be using servlet-mapping? Just so long as the web.xml defines
the name of the servlet (login in the eg above) and maps that to a class
name within the context should be ok right?