Greetings!

I am trying to bring up tomcat 4.1.29 in SSL mode on AIX 5. Everything works find before I uncomment the server.xml section to run SSL in port 8443. I have installed a keystore and I am running java 1.4.1, so the jsse stuff should be there. I have also looked at the security.jar in $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib, and the x509 classes are there (at least, there are classes in sun/secutity/x509 in the security.jar file).

The precise message I get is:
java.io.IOException: Algorithm SunX509 not available
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSE14SocketFactory.init(JSSE14SocketFactory.java:151)
at ....
[etc]

Any thoughts?

Thanks,