On 11/21/2003 09:11 PM Hart, Justin wrote:
I think that what we BOTH need to do in this case is create a subclass of whatever realm we are using, and using this subclass provide our specific functionality, in my case authenticating to a database, in yours logging.

I just tried searching the archives to find the thread but it's so slow I am getting frustrated - basically I'm not a guru if you weigh my questions against my answers on this list, but I did answer that question to say "you cannot intercept login info when using CMS but you can get, after the event, the login name from request.getRemoteUser()".

Adam -- struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.12 + java 1.4.2 Linux 2.4.20 RH9