I am trying to use authentication of a product, that uses Basic
authentication using JAAS. It stores data in database using SHA-1 encryption
and uses Tomcat as servlet engine. Not in any of the web.xml of several
webapps deployed do they specify to use Basic authentication. I am wondering
is there any other place also where you can specify the login-config and
realm-name besides  web.xml. or any other suggestions to go abt it.

-sumit