Ben,

>>what made you choose Tomcat and why you wanted to integrate it with IIS.
I'd
>>also like to know why, specifically, you are so against using .NET.

I was wondering how could .NET compare with Tomcat. Is .NET a J2EE app
server?

Well I don't think so, .NET is completely different from Tomcat. And you
know how the java and J2EE works. You can compare Tomcat with other J2EE app
server or ONE and so on.

There is no way you can tie J2EE with .NET. If that is the case .NET is not
even worth to consider.

If my platform is JAVA then I would be going towards Tomcat or anyother J2EE
servers.

Regards,

Kannan