Hi all,

I have installed apache already and now installed tomcat,
tomcat connector .Tomcat starts and the test pages r all
working.but when i start apache it is giving the following error.
> ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 4 of /RAID/usr/geeta/software/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/conf/au
Cannot load /users/services/apache/libexec/mod_jk.so into server: ld.so.1:
/userche/libexec/mod_jk.so: symbol dir_module: referenced symbol not found
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Pls help me in solving this problem.I want apache to work with
tomcat.

Thanks and REgds

Geetha Thanu
Bioinformatics