We're having a problem with tomcat 4.0.4.  Every time a context is reloaded it
leaks memory.  The oddest thing about this is that it starts throwing
OutOfMemoryExceptions before process list shows that it's using the memory I
allocated to it.

eg. It will through OutOfMemoryExceptions at like 130M memory usage when I've
allocated 512M for it.

Is this a known bug that's been fixed in 4.1.x?

--
Trenton D. Adams
Web Programmer Analyst

__