Connection: close
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:30:03 GMT
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
ETag: W/"8130-1069965466970"
Last-Modified: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:37:46 GMT
Client-Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:29:38 GMT
Client-Peer: 10.100.1.113:8080

I have added the following lines to web.xml
<mime-mapping>
<extension>vox</extension>
<mime-type>audio/x-vox</mime-type>
</mime-mapping>

The file fails to play because of the charset being appended to the
'content-type'. When I host the application and .vox file on Tomcat 4 I can
play the file as the content-type is returned as only 'audio/x-vox'.

Please could you help me as I'd rather use Tomcat 5 but this issue is
currently stopping me.

Thanks in advance,

Steve