From: Basavaraju P. Banakar [SLK-India] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 7:19 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: endorsed directory

Hey all,

I found from the tomcat users list that xalan.jar has to be placed in the
"..\common\endorsed" folder.

but i could'nt find reason behind that...

could someone help in understanding this please..

This might not be the right place to ask this question but might be releated
with the above reason...
Why do we need to create "endorsed" directory?

Thanks,
Basu.