From: Rhino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:35 PM
To: tomcat-user
Subject: Setting Display Name

Can anyone tell me where/how to set the Display Name for a given servlet or point me to the relevant documentation?

This is the value that comes up in the Manager application when it lists your servlets.

Rhino
---
rhino1 AT sympatico DOT ca
"If you want the best seat in the house, you'll have to move the cat."

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.