thanks for the info bill.

                      "Bill Barker"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        An:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      .com>                    Kopie:

                      Gesendet von:            Thema:    Re: execution order of
context listener and servlets
                      news

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      rg>

                      03.12.03 09:58

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Tomcat Users

                      List"

In the Servlet-2.4 spec (aka Tomcat 5), it explicitly specifies Tomcat's
order.  @See section 9.12.  It isn't explicitly specified in the
Servlet-2.3
spec, so technically oracle isn't wrong.  However, because of the spec
change, they will have to match Tomcat's order in their Servlet-2.4
release.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.