Howdy,
I use Sun's latest on various platforms (Solaris 8, 9, SuSe, Intel)
without a problem for both tomcat 4 and 5.  The only caveat is the
-server mode, which used to reduce stability.

I knew there would be a jRockit response from Senor Cekvenich even
before expanding this thread ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.