Howdy,
If you use the OptimizeIt wizard to connect OptimizeIt to Tomcat, then a
class filter is added which prevents the tomcat (org.apache.catalina.*)
classes from showing up in OptimizeIt's heap viewer.  Remove the filter
(Tomcat.oif is the file name, typically placed in $CATALINA_HOME) or
configure the startup script (tomcat4_OI.sh or something like that) to
not use the filter.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.