Rémy,

I'm quite sure. With a summary of oreilly´s sources I see:

class MultipartParser {
private ServletInputStream in;
private byte[] buf = new byte[8 * 1024];
ServletInputStream in = req.getInputStream();
do {
      String line = readLine();
      if (line == null) {
        throw new IOException("Corrupt form data: premature ending"); <----
thrown when using TC5, but not on TC4
      }
private String readLine() throws IOException {
    int result;
StringBuffer sbuf = new StringBuffer();
    do {
      result = in.readLine(buf , 0, buf.length);
 sbuf.append(new String(buf, 0, result, encoding));
        }
 return sbuf.toString();
}
}