At 05:51 AM 12/4/2003, you wrote:

Howdy,
In a similar situation we use a web service running on another (3rd)
tomcat server.  It's worked well, especially as we've added more
applications beyond our original two.

Agreed. This is the cleanest long-term solution I've come across as it clearly defines responsibility boundaries between your apps/components. It's more work than other (IMO hackish) solutions, but opens up so many more possibilities once you've got it up and running.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

justin

Justin Ruthenbeck