Howdy,

>This is the first time I catch a mistake from you. Be carefull, or you
will
>fall from you're pedestal <grin/>.
>
>On Thursday 04 December 2003 14:56, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
>> Howdy,
>
>> By default it's about 60sec before the browser will give
>> up on your servlet if it doesn't get any response.
>
>As far as I know, it always was and is: 30 seconds.

Um, no ;)  At least not the timeout I was referring to: see the
connectionTimeout parameter for the HTTP/1.1 coyote connector, e.g. as
documented here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/coyote.html

So I stand by what I said ;)  But there are multiple timeouts involved,
not just this one, as you said the user often is the actual "timeout"
because they don't like waiting.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.