Philip Busby wrote:
Is there any word, or any place where I could check the status of Tomcat5 to
move to production?

My host would rather not go through with a Tomcat5 install until it comes
out of beta, but I like all of the new things in JSP2. Will Tomcat5 be going
production within a month or two or four or eight?

Tomcat 5.0.16 is STABLE version (read: non-beta, non-alpha = GOLD).

There will be bugs, those bugs will be removed in future releases, but such is life. For the time being, if Tomcat is your choice of production environment, then 5.0.16 is a production version.

Nix.