I agree, sometimes clients ask for illogical things.  Hell, sometimes developers ask
for illogical things.  If the choice is not yours to make, then you're stuck.  I will
caveat this with "Point out if it is actually impossible."

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Parsons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:37 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: OT: Re: Database pool problem

Everyone has reasons. And some may question our choice. But the goal here is
to help each other. Had he ask which database to use, then I would have
nothing to say. But each of us have conditions which we must work with that
are not under our control. The question of changing databases had already
been asked and he repeated that he could not change. So lets just do our
best to support each other. I don't use MSAccess for mine, but may need to
accomodate the wishes of a client and this information might prove
invaluable at that time. Just my humble opinion.

Doug

P.S. If you wish to flame me you are welcome to do so, just send it to me
directly.