I need help getting Tomcat 4.1 (or 5.0) working...

I had version 4.0.4 working just fine (under WindowsXP, JDK1.3)
but had to upgrade Tomcat because some newer servlets were not
working on this older version.

I downloaded and ran the Windows .exe version; remembering to
check the 'install as service' option.  However, when I try
and start the service, Tomcat 4.1 does not startup and run as
normal (i.e. as it did with version 4.0.4). (I tried the install
procedure twice now, as well as rebooting)

When I look in the error.log file, the only message is one that
starts:

Created catalinaLoader in: d:\tomcat\server\lib
[ERROR] Digester - -Begin event threw exception
<java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle  for
base name org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.LocalStrings, locale en_ZA>
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for
base name org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.LocalStrings, locale en_ZA

Could this be why Tomcat does not start?  If so, how to fix it??

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.