Here is what I copied from the deployer build script to my build script:

<!-- Compile JSPs -->
<jasper2 validateXml="false"
  uriroot="${web.home}"
  webXmlFragment="${build.home}/WEB-INF/generated_web.xml"
  addWebXmlMappings="true"
  outputDir="${build.home}/WEB-INF/classes" />

And here is what is being added to the web.xml (yes, it is being put in
the web.xml file) for "shop_feature.jsp":

<servlet>
  <servlet-name>org.apache.jsp.shop_005ffeature_jsp</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.jsp.shop_005ffeature_jsp</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>org.apache.jsp.shop_005ffeature_jsp</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/shop_feature.jsp</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Is the package supposed to be "org.apache"?  What is with the "005f"?

Rob Abernethy
Dynamic Edge, Inc.