Howdy,
You don't have to name it ROOT.  Just make sure it's the only context
with path "" (the empty string).  It can be called whatever you want,
i.e. the docBase can be whatever you want.  ROOT is simply the default
tomcat name for the empty-string-path context.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.