From: Larry Hand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 4:01 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: FW: failure notice

I am using Windows 2000 with IIS.  The isapi_redirect.dll doesn't seem to
install correctly.  I created a virtual directory called jakarta and then at
the Default Web directory I entered it into the Filter tab and the arrow
stays red and pointing down (not the green up arrow).  What did I do wrong?

Larry Hand
Rogue Wave Software

Voice:  303.545.3196
Cell:   303.619.9236