Kausik Dey wrote:

Hi Guys,
Currently I am using 5.0.5 in production. I was trying to upgrade to 5.0.15 or 5.0.16.
I made necessary changes to server.xml
> to create informix DBCP. Unfortunately, I am getting "Connection Pool Exhausted" error while trying to obtain the connection
from Datasource. Is it a bug in these version or I am doing something wrong? Please advise me.

Hmm... are you getting the error right away or only after a few requests?

Hard to say anything without further information. It is always a good idea to make sure you properly close all Statements, ResultSets anc Connections obtained from the pool.
If you ae using commons dbcp, you could also add

to your ressource definition. The first should remove any stale connections after they time out, the second should give you a stack trace of the violating code.

Hope this helps

Phil