Hello Shapira,

Thanks for ur reply

Regards,
Tejashri.

"Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Howdy,
You should read up on ServletContext#getResource and
Classloader#getResource. I mentioned this in another thread where you
asked a similar question.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an)
and notify the sender. Thank you.