Hello,

I am including a jsp header in every jsp page as follows:

<jsp:include page="ConnInclude_Authenticate.jsp" flush="true" />

In this header, I call a class that checks if the valid user objects exists
in session. Otherwise the class returns authentication as false. If the user
object donot exist I redirect to another web site using
response.sendRedirect.

However I get illegal state Exception (java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponseFacade.sendRedirect(CoyoteResponseFa
cade.java:340)

Any suggestions please..

 The page of header is as follows:

<%
   boolean isAuthenticated =
AuthenticationManager.authenticate(request.getParameter("userId")==null?"":r
equest.getParameter("userId"),

request.getParameter("password")==null?"":request.getParameter("password"),s
ession);
   if(!isAuthenticated)
   {
           System.out.println("\n AUTHENTICATION FAILED");

response.sendRedirect("http://sgtwebdv/gm?format=Sogeti/testAuth/portalHead.
shtml&appId=1&ul=/reports.jsp");
           return;
   }