Hi,

I'm running 2 Tomcats 4.1.27 on the same server I changed the server.xml in
both of them, I erased the standalone and wrote this
        <Engine jvmRoute="tc1" name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
        <Engine jvmRoute="tc2" name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">
I changed the workers2.properties like this:
[logger]
level=DEBUG

[config:]
file=C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/conf/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=0

# Alternate file logger
[logger.file:0]
level=DEBUG
file=C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/logs/jk2.log

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess
servers
file=C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27/logs/jk2.shm
size=1048576
debug=0
disabled=0

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
timing=1
debug=0
# Default Native Logger (apache2 or win32 )
# can be overriden to a file logger, useful
# when tracing win32 related issues
#logger=logger.file:0

[lb:lb]
info=Default load balancer.
debug=0

[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket
debug=0
tomcatId=tc1
lb_factor=1
group=lb

[channel.socket:localhost:8010]
info=A second tomcat instance.
debug=0
tomcatId=tc2
lb_factor=1
group=lb
disabled=0

[status:]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
group=status:

[uri:/newer/*.do]
info=Prefix mapping

[uri:/newer/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

[uri:/newer/*]
info=The Legacy webapp.
debug=0

But only the first tomcat serves the servlets, I don't get any error but the
first refresh the 1st tomcat works and in the 2nd refresh nothing happen.

Please advise,

Regards,

Yuval Zantkeren

“This email message and any attachments hereto are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you are
hereby kindly notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, kindly delete it from your computer system,
and notify us at the telephone number or email address appearing above.
Thank you"