For those who are interested, the problem as described below was solved by
giving the website a fixed IP-address assigned to it. Localhost does not
work.

Regards Rob

Hi,

I get an error message in Iexplore Http: 400 Bad request when I try to go to
the examples/jsp directory to test my Isapi redirect. So the error message
is not that the page cannot be found. I triple checked my registry settings
and I have not made a typo. Neither are there any blanks or in the physical
directory structure. In the W3svc logfile I find that the isapi filter tries
to redirect to Tomcat but in the Isapi.log I find the following:

[jk_isapi_plugin.c (429)]: In HttpFilterProc test redirection of
/examples/jsp
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (344)]: Into jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (406)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::map_uri_to_worker, Found a
match ajp12
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (439)]: HttpFilterProc [/examples/jsp] is a servlet url -
should redirect to ajp12
[jk_isapi_plugin.c (461)]: HttpFilterProc check if [/examples/jsp] is points
to the web-inf directory

It seems that the properties files can be found and opened, redirection to
ajp12 takes place, but it stops there. Tomcat itself is running perfectly
under port 8080. So I'm puzzled. It's obviously something simple that I am
overseeing but what?!?

Thanks in advance
Rob