Hi Dani,

Useful script - thanks.

Regarding:
> Somewhere in this forum I read, I have to put IIS 6.0
> in "IIS 5.0 isolation mode" to work properly with jk2.
> Why? Did I miss something?

Perhaps you saw my post asking if JK2 ran in IIS 6 without having "IIS 5
Isolation Mode" checked in the "Services" tab. I haven't seen any posts/docs
indicating if this is required for JK2 or not. Only docs indicating it is
required for JK. As to whether the "JK2 in WPIS/IIS 6" combo works - I'm
testing it now. If you have any insights though that would be great.

Thanks,

John