Hi,
I have a question regarding running MS IIS with Tomcat with SSL support. I
found on your site, both, "Tomcat IIS HowTo", "Tomcat and SSL" and "Working
with mod_jk" documents, but I couldn't find if it is possible to use SSL
with IIS - Tomcat combination.
The  "Tomcat IIS HowTo" document expalins only apj12 redirector, and
"Working with mod_jk" explains apj13 redirector which enables secure
connection.
Is there any way to use mod_jk with IIS, or isapi redirector which supports
ISAPI; or some other solution?

Thanks,
Alek