To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 1:12 PM
Subject: JK2 Won't create .so's for Tomcat 5/Apache 2.0.48

Hello,

I have lost the remainder of what hair I had trying to get JK2 to create
mod_jk2.so and jkini.so.

Has anyone ever made this combination work?

I'm using configure like this:

./configure --with-tomcat41=/usr/local/tomcat5.0 \
--with-apache2=/usr/local/apache2 \
--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks