thank you. I guess I was looking at the wrong page.

Is my bugzilla query right? I only see 17 New/Assigned/Reopened bugs.....

Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Howdy,

I followed the instructions for setting up a CVS environment using my
fedora linux system found at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html, and after checking out

the

jakarta-tomcat-5 module and reading the BUILDING.txt file, I found that
it is much easier to get the file :
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/build.xml and just
typing in 'ant', assuming you have ant installed.

Should this be documented anywhere? Are the tomcat docs in CVS where
this can be updated?

This is documented already: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/building.html.

PS. Is there a "TODO" page anywhere for tomcat 5, I would like to

start

dabbling in the source code, and try to help out.

Run an open issues report for tomcat 5 in bugzilla.

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.