I'm trying tomcat-4.1.24 out and have it up and running ok. But when I try to deploy a new servlet it is not seen (404) by tomcat. I have it like this:
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/testapp/form.html
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/testapp/WEB-INF/classes/Testservlet.class
I can access the form.html-page on http://localhost:8080/testapp/form.html but not the servlet on http://localhost:8080/testapp/servlet/Testservlet. If I put the class in $CATALINA_HOME/examples/WEB_INF/classes/ it works ok.

I've restarted tomcat, tried it with and without a web.xml in WEB-INF, tried to add it as a <Context> in server.xml but I still just gets that awful 404...

Could someone give me any hints please?

regards
/David