Hello,

Our Tomcat hangs once in a few days. When the load is larger, sometimes it
hangs even a few times a day.

Our system configuration is:

Tomcat 4.1.24
JVM 1.4.2
Linux Redhat 2 GB RAM

We have deployed a big JSP application on our Tomcat. Mostly it does
database (MySQL) / XML processing. When Tomcat hangs, we can't stop it
with the stop script. We need to 'kill' or even 'kill - 9' it.

Can someone please suggest where should I start the research. Look for
bugs in the JSPs, configure memory usage etc?

Thanks,

--
Kaunas Regional Distance Education Center
Programmer