Tomcat is not clustered. It just allows session
replication between tomcat nodes.

AFAIK every thing else is unique to each instance.
You have to deploy to each instance, and you have
unique pools in each instance that don't know
anything about each other.
(Not quite shure about the pool, haven't looked
that closely at dbcp by now)