Thatīs the answer, you need to specify org.apache as your JSP
package. Hereīs a example from my build.xml how to use <jspc>

        <jspc   srcdir  ="${webapp}/jsp"        //Place where JSPC can find
web.xml
                destdir ="${webapp}"            //place where jsp files will
be created
                verbose ="9"
                package="org.apache"            //root package
                uriroot ="jsp"                  // alias that you would use
for JSP pages
                webxml  ="${webapp}/WEB-INF/jsp.xml"    // file to manage
JSP files
                classpathref="base-path">
                <webapp basedir="${webapp}"/>
        </jspc>