Hi,

Nah, you don't need the .so, just mod_jk.dll.

You can get it from:-
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.1/bin/win32/i38
6/mod_jk.dll

Read the documentation at:-
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/mod_jk-howto.html

And where it mentions mod_jk.so just replace with mod_jk.dll and it'll work
fine. *cringe*

Hope that helps+works. The documentation is a bit misleading on the subject
of win32 platforms.

Regards,
Adam.

----
Adam Fowler
Second year Computer Science undergraduate
University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Carroll College, WI, USA(2000-2001)
web: http://gucciboy.dyndns.org/aff9
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
----