At 1/8/2004 10:45 PM Patrick Willart worte:
> is your WEB-INF directory fully in uppercase?

For this simple test.jsp I've no WEB-INF directory in the DocBase dirs
of the contexts. Must I create one in any case? The older hosts also
don't have WEB-INF directories.

Now we have restartet the TC engine and the new hosts and contexts now
works. But: Is this behavior ok? Isn't it enough setting up the hosts
and contexts in the Admin tool and pressing "Commit changes"? Manually
 TC restarting always needs some extra job for the server admin.

Thanks
Robert